26.9.02

(Untitled)

Found this one on one of my friends' blogs.

Short, sweet and genuine. Really rare these days. :)

(Untitled)

As I sit here in front of my terminal,
thinking of our little conversations,
a little rude and caustic, smoothened out with a whole load of sweet!
How many little ups and downs our days are made,
Sometimes tempers flare, and irritation boils over.
But at the end of the day, a kiss (maybe a lot more than just a kiss!)
and all is well, and we lie in bed at night.
Sleeping in each other's arms, fitting snuggly,
with your head on my chest. I run my hands through your hair,
and I rub your back, reassuringly. Maybe with the intention of telling
you:
"everything's all right baby...everything's all right".
And before we drift, we whisper words, only meant for our hearts to hear.

No comments: