23.11.03

Wisdom comes suddenly (and painfully)

So, it's been roughly 2 weeks since I quit my job. And oddly enough, my wisdom tooth suddenly decided to grow and break through the gumline on the night after I quit. One of my former colleagues thinks that it probably means that quitting the job was the wisest decision I've made in my life so far. I prefer to think that I've gone away from the job wiser than I ever was before in my life.

Whatever.

Anyhoo, just for a quick update, I know I complained before about how my (former) boss wasn't going to pay me. But they did, in the end. And that was the end of that.

So, what have I been doing with all my free time, you say? Nothing much, really. Looking for a new job, watching movies, reading, playing games, etc., etc. In other words, just bumming around.

Oh, and I did this on the night I quit. It was the most fun I've ever had in a long time. :P

No comments: