20.10.04

Banana Phone!

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
Banana phone
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
Banana phone

I've got this feeling
So appealing
For us to get together and sing
Sing!

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
Banana phone
Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding
Danana phone

It grows in bunches
I've got my hunches
It's the best
Beats the rest
Cellular, modular, interactive-odular

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
Banana phone
Ping pong ping pong ping pong ping
Panana phone

It's no baloney
It ain't a pony
My cellular, bananular phone


Banana Phone Ep. 1
Banana Phone Ep. 2

Man, that really brings back memories for me, seeing as the banana phone (otherwise known as the Nokia 8110) was my first mobile phone. This is the same phone that was popularized (again) in The Matrix.

But that phone, of course, is a far cry from Samsung's SCH-S250, which sports a 5 MegaPixel camera, MP3 support, 3D Games and sounds, and the ability to record up to 100 minutes of video.

Unfortunately, it's only available in Korea, and it only works in CDMA2000 networks.

Here's some more pictures to drool over while we dream of the day that phone will make it to our shores: 1|2|3

1 comment:

AK said...

So nice... I want!!!! :P