14.2.04

Hooray for technology

I am using my PDA to write this. (Notice how it says "write" and not "type"). Avantblog is awesome.

As for why I have a PDA, that's an interesting story. My brother is leaving for Melbourne (Australia, in case you were wondering) to study medicine. He used to own this PDA, but as of 2 nights ago, it's mine. Thing is, he hardly ever used it, other than as an MP3 player, so I finally convinced him to let me have it. (Since he won it in a lucky draw, anyway).

Hopefully, this means I'll be posting more often. But first of all, I need to figure out how to make sure the PDA doesn't get confused between "O" and "G", "E" and "S", "B" and "R", "P" and "D", etc.

(In case you're interested, my PDA is a Sony Cli� PEG-T665C/G running Palm OS(R) 4.1 on a Dragonball(TM) Super VZ 66MHz).

No comments: