17.8.04

Gotcha!

Got home a little earlier than usual today. It was that magical hour when the kids are already home, but the parents aren't back from work yet. My flat is one level below the floor where the lift stops, so I have to take the stairs down to get to my floor.

When I walked down the stairs, I saw, out of the corner of my eye, a flash of hands coming out of a school skirt, hastily pulling up pants, and then throwing arms around each other. That was when I noticed the smell of sex hanging heavily in the air. I glanced over and saw the two school kids who were very obviously, until I interrupted them, engaged in a spot of mutual masturbation on the stairwell. Guilty faces still flushed, breathing still heavy, trying to look nonchalant, acting as if it was the most normal thing in the world for a couple to be hugging tightly in the middle of a stairwell in the middle of the bloody afternoon.

(The real reason, judging by the state of their clothing, is that her blouse still wasn't buttoned up properly yet, and his pants were also still unzipped and was in danger of sliding down to his ankles.)

Not willing to be hurried, I went on walking at the same pace, sorting through my mail. (I bet they thought that it was some perverse kind of torture. :P). And as I walked past them, I felt the urge to do the whole "Jeez, get a room, willya?" thing, but fought it down. Think they've got enough excitement for one day, eh?

Man... I feel like such a voyeur. >:D

No comments: