12.10.02

Bein' broke ain't no joke!

Well....
Just went for another job interview on Thursday. Hopefully this time I'll get a job. Being broke ain't no joke I tell ya! You can't do anything and just have fun without worrying about budgeting.

*sigh*

I dunno if you guys know about that Barenaked Ladies song: If I Had A Million Dollars. Well, I wish I had a million dollars. Imagine the things I can do with it!

Anyway, I gotta stop dreaming and get a real job. :P

Been picking up my dear old guitar again. Haven't touched her for a long, long time. She's been with me for... hmm... let's see.... about 7 or 8 years now? I should restring her one of these days, when I can afford it. Till then, I'm just gonna have to settle for the old strings. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I mean, she still sounds as lovely as ever, but they get out of tune faster and faster these days.

Speaking of which, I still haven't gotten around to naming my guitar yet. I know it's a she, but I don't know what to call her yet.

Anyhoo, I think I should go to bed soon...

Ciao! :D

No comments: