16.10.02

This could be you...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally gotten a job!!! Well, actually, not just one job, but two!

It all started on monday. My flatmate told me the day before that he's going for this talent audition thing for fun and for a chance to maybe earn some extra pocket money. He asked me if I wanted to come along and I said sure, why not? So on Monday, I went down to my old school (still kinda feels weird to say that), and talked to some staffers that I used to work with a lot. And, as usual, I complained about not being able to find a job yet. One of them said that normally, when the offers finally come, they'll all come at the same time. After that, I went for the audition at this talent management company. So I went in, did it, thought they hated me, went home, and thought no more of it.

Now, yesterday night, the talent agency called to say that I passed the screening and that I had to come down for a briefing the next day (that is, today). So I thought, cool, why not?

And today, at the briefing, I got a call from the company that I went to for an interview last Thursday (remember? if you don't, read the previous entry), and I had to tell her that I was going to have to call her back. And I thought to myself, "God, I think I just screwed myself real bad this time." After the briefing, I called up the company, and I GOT THE JOB!!!

So who knows? If you're still out there, unemployed and looking for a job... you'll never know.

This could be you. ;)

No comments: