16.3.04

I believe my mouse is possessed

That's right, boys and girls, my mouse is possessed. A few weeks ago, I bought an optical mouse for use at work, because the one that came with my workstation sucks big time.

I have come to rue that decision ever since.

The mouse has a positively disturbing tendency to move the cursor around on its own, especially if you weren't holding it. This has made life very difficult, to say the least.

But then again, I did get the accursed thing for $14. So I guess you get what you pay for, huh?

I think the mouse just winked at me. Oh dear God! It knows! If something happens to me, let this be my explanation of what happened.

I better get back to work and pretend that everything's alright.

It's staring at me through that evil, malicious red eye again....

No comments: